Info

The Dentist Money™ Show

Join thousands of dentists who are learning how to make smart financial decisions. You’ll be entertained while getting straightforward advice about investing, retirement planning, tax reduction, insurance, debt management, and personal finance.
RSS Feed Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
2019
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2018
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2017
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2016
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2015
December
November


All Episodes
Archives
Now displaying: April, 2019
Apr 24, 2019

On this episode of the Dentist Money™ Show, Reese and Ryan examine why too many dentists concentrate on investments that pull them away from their core money-making machine: their practice.

You paid a huge price for a dental degree and the opportunity to run a very lucrative business. But are you shortchanging your potential by letting your investment attention wander elsewhere?

To learn why your practice holds the greatest possibility for net worth growth.

Apr 17, 2019

Ryan takes the mic on this Dentist Money™ podcast. His guest is David Harris, founder of Prosperident, a forensic investigation firm that specializes in investigating, and protecting dentists from, embezzlement. If you think embezzlement won’t happen to you, statistics show it’s highly likely to occur during your career. Ryan and David discuss what leads people to embezzle; they profile what a typical embezzler might look like, and they give you warning signs that might tip you off that something is awry.

Apr 10, 2019

Vanguard founder, John Bogle, is known for giving individual investors access to the market through low-cost index funds. The approach bypassed unnecessary management fees and allowed people to “buy the market” using diversified funds. To this day, John’s following of “Bogleheads” remains energized by his philosophy and often steers other investors toward a self-directed path. And yet, recent Vanguard studies show how guidance from an investment advisor can lead to significantly better returns. So what’s the right strategy for you? In this episode of Dentist Money™, Reese and Ryan discuss common misconceptions about Vanguard’s position, when it makes sense to hire an advisor, and the type of advice worth paying for.

Apr 3, 2019

Today, Reese welcomes Dave Roehr to the Dentist Money™ podcast. Dave is CEO of Proceed Finance, a company that specializes in affordable financing for patients thinking about cosmetics or other large treatment cases. Many patients want or even need, high-cost procedures. With only an estimated 15% of people in the U.S. able to afford to pay in cash, Dave and Reese take a close look at what you can do to reach the other 85%.

1